I have done Masters in Business Administration and Bachelor in Commerce. Having knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and ERP systems like SAP and Oracle.
I am an accomplished communicator, with excellent organizational, decision making, and time management skills and have a proven track record of consistently meeting and regularly surpassing demanding performance goals.
Proactive, innovative and highly influential, I am seeking a challenging role.
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Preparation and issuance of timely monthly sales invoices & journals.
- Preparation of monthly accounts & management reports for Joint Ventures.
- Assistance with monthly consolidated accounts and management reports.
- Assistance with compilation of budgets and forecasts.
- Performance of ad hoc tasks assigned by the Director of Finance.
- In charge of Chinese accounts debt collection.
- Recorded all transactions relating to branch like purchases, sales, expenses, receipts, payments.
- Prepared accounts and Monthly reports to the head office.
- Prepares Monthly Bank Reconciliation of Current & Savings Account
- Do other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Prepares Cash Receipts Register
- Prepares Replenishment of Revolving Fund
- Prepares Journal Voucher
- Prepares Aging of Premium Receivables & Collection
- Prepares Working Paper of Premium Balance Receivable
- Prepares Cash Disbursement Register
- Offsetting of Premium Payments
- Audit of branch Sales reports
- Preparation of Sales and Collection entries
- Prepare Billings for branch assigned
- Prepare sales and other reports
- Conduct review and analysis of monthly financial statements. These statements include the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings and Cash Flow Statement.
- Ensures that banks classifications, accounting practices as well as reporting adhere to the regulatory and compliance standards.
- Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local and national government agencies. Functions as Comptroller of the Branch.
- Managed entire accounting cycle through completion, including gathering information, preparing documents, finalizing reports and closing books.
- Completed the six-month Branch Officers’ Training Program as pre requisite for a Junior Managerial position.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer details and account records.
- Building relationships with customers and reinstating the account receivables.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all accounts receivable general ledger accounts for the month end close process .
- Resolution of invoice queries including credits.
- Assisting with sales / purchase ledger duties, cash book and payroll.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with the accounts team
- Reconciling Bank, Balance sheet , Petty Cash & Salary Entry
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial
- Network within communities to find and attract new business.or personal loans.
- Controlled and coordinated all purchase requisitions for goods and services and ensure that are in a right quality and quantity and the cost are within budget.
- RTGS, SWIFT, TISS, Salary and Internal transfer processing.
- Performed Business Performance Review and Economic Analysis (Local market analysis) in reference to the branch strategies.
- Facilitated all branch payments to suppliers and government entities at the right time to avoid penalties and maintain bank reputation.
- Developed annual branch budgets in collaboration with other departments.
- Ensured that no leakage of income occurs at the branch.
- Responsible for auditing validity of branch transactions
- Checking of completeness of documents received from branch
- Adhering to branch procedures and policies.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing statement of financial position, financial performance, and other reports.
- Provide leadership at the branch level on all GL and reconciliations issues.
- Ensure 100 % compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of branch returns
- Champion cost management and cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure high productivity by staff through performance management and coaching
- Promote Bank’s corporate image and maintain customer relationship.
- Ensure compliance to BOT prudential guidelines and local by-laws
- Ledger scrutiny and preparation of Monthly Report.
- Prepare daily ,weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly and review bank reconciliations
- Ensure verification of information entered in the tracking system is correct
- To ensure that all expenses are legitimate and that these are being minimized to the fullest.
- To ensure that all government requirement are complied with including local municipalities permit, SSS and BIR.
- To safeguard all company assets.
- Compliance with new guidelines and directives.
- Oversee administration of budgets.
- Assist the department to gather budget for Various offices.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budget, preparing periodical reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- In charge of all Branch payments
- Carry out due diligence check on vendors.
- Maintain accurate vendor database and ensure supplier compliance to company registration requirements.
- Ensuring that financial administration functions well in accordance with VFZ.
- Supervising the entire Accounts of Kolkata Branch covering West Bengal, Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, North East.
- Statutory Matters covering VAT, Sales Tax, Service Tax, Income Tax.
- Accounts finalization.
- Depot visit and stock reconciliation
- Budget Utilization and Fund Management.
- Sundry Debtors Management
- Handling of Statutory and Internal Audit.
- Compilation of timely and accurate weekly and monthly financials (Profit & loss).
- Maintain/Reconcile Balance sheets.
- Preparation & Compilation of Budgets (including Capital).
- Provide commercial analysis.
- Supervise Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Liaison with Head Office on financial management.