To many, the right attitude towards a job is just as important as one’s ability in any specific field. While I am proficient in coding in Java, I believe that it is my intangible traits that set me apart from other applicants. My work ethic is unmatched, as I am a full time college student with impressive grades, a dedicated wrestler, and work a summer job to help support myself financially. My leadership and teamwork skills have been sharpened from my experience in the workforce as well as being a part of a team sport both in high school and college and I believe that I can learn new information quickly and complete required tasks with relative ease.
Bellman, Gaylord-Bartoletti. South Kattieberg, New Hampshire
May. 2018 – Jun. 2018
Working with hotel guests to ease their entry to the hotel by carrying their bags, bringing them ice, and information about food and other things to do within the area. We also pick up guests with the hotel Navigator from the airport and various locations in Bethlehem.
Ice Cream Scooper, Durgan-Nikolaus. West Ginger, Alaska
Dec. 2017 – Jan. 2018
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
- Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
Johnston Institute, Eufemiaborough, Missouri
Bachelor of Science, Undecided, Present
Willms Academy, Hickleborough, Georgia
High School Diploma, General Studies, Dec. 2018
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Worked with 135 rooms of property.
- Escorted guests to and from their rooms and assisted with their baggage.
- Transferred luggage, bags, and other items from vehicles and main lobby to and from guest rooms by using a cart.
- Explained important features of guest rooms to travelers, including how the TV remote, heating and cooling, WiFi access and locks worked.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
- Assists guests with Long term luggages storages requests / Left luggage requests
- Managed and kept records of calls for service.
- Handling lost and found items.
- Hotel Fire and Evacuation Procedures
- Hotel Security Procedures
- Hotel Health and Safety Policy and Procedure
- Provide gracious, attentive, and friendly service
- Luggage assistance for the guest
- Covering the Lobby
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services,
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack parcels and mails.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers. and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Uploading and loading the luggage.
- Handling guest Luggage on arrival and departure.
- Entering and leaving guest’s room.
- Escorting and directing guest.
- Rooming the guest.
- Arranging transportation.
- Delivering messages and packages to the guest’s room.
- Assuring guests are met with their needs and providing excellent customer service to satisfy their stay.
- Setting up events and function rooms within a short-time frame, while fulfilling requests from the restaurant and guest services to accommodate guests.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- After completion of all relevant hotel training programs and upon receipt of the hotel (departmental) handout, you must adhere to and be completely conversant with:
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels. ensure a optimal work enviroment and accomplish a job well done.
- Represent the premium brand and exclusivity of the hotel via great service helping the guests feel like they´re at home.
- Fulfill tasks established in the LQA of the hotel toWork as the connection point between guest and management to ensure an excelent experience overall while their stay in the hotel.
- Task such as parking management and help the guests with other needs to make their stay as easy and ejoyable as posible.
- Greeting and welcoming guests upon arrival at the hotel.
- Help on directing individuals to different places of the hotel.
- Help guests with their luggage while checking in or out.
- Accompany guests to their rooms on checking in.
- Provide gracious, attentive, and friendly service
- Points out stationary needs to Bell Captain.
- To be aware of all activities in the hotel and in the city.
- Complies with and seeks work schedule.
- unloading luggage at curbside upon a guest’s arrival, as well as delivering the luggage to a guest’s room after check-in.
- store luggage for guests as needed before & after check-in/check-out, and usually load it directly into the taxicab or rental vehicle upon request.
- Updates the Bellboys control sheet accurately.
- Attends guests’ needs and queries and refers complaints to supervisor.
bellman / valet
- Manage guest’s automobile and luggage needs
- Form an active relationship with guests to personalize their trip
- Solve guest’s fluid problems to maintain guest satisfaction
- Engages in moving luggage from one room to the other in the case of a room change.
- Guide guests in hotel.
- Making room keys.
- Repair any electronic doorknob.
- Customer support.
- Greet guests and welcome them, retrieve bags and assist with check-in process.
- Valet cars
- Drive VIP guests to Dinner, Outside Activities/meetings ect.
- Recommend local Points of Interest, Restaurants, Family Activities ect.
- Participates in group and crew luggage handling distribution and collections.
- Replaces Doorman, Page Boy whenever requested.
- Delivers newspapers, parcels and messages promptly.
- Escorts guest attending functions to function area.
bellman / driver
- Updates hotels function board when requested.
- Cleans ashtrays and keeps lobby area neat and orderly.
- Complies with standards of grooming and personal hygiene.
- Raises and lowers both the national and hotel flags when requested.
- Worked with 110 rooms of property.
- Notified the front desk manager of any guest issues that needed added assistance for resolution.
- Answered telephone calls promptly and appropriately.
- Complies with the set functioning of the card system.
- Escorted incoming hotel guests to rooms.
- Assisted guest with hand luggage, and offered information pertaining to hotel services.
- Clarified features of room and operations of hotel facility.
- Paged guests in lobby, dining room, οr οthеr раrtѕ οf hotel.
- Delivered messages and conducted household service tasks.
- Picked up articles for laundry and wash services.
- Conveyed to guests аbουt premises and local areas.
bellman/ guest attendent
- Trained and monitored numerous new hires in daily front desk and most recent bell stand processes and operations.
- Developed the highest level of communication and customer service skills while coordinating with other departments to insure the highest level of service.
- Provided professional courtesies to guests (directions, room location, etc)
- Controls usage of luggage room.
- Transporting guest luggage
- Delivering Luggage to guest room
- Open Door upon guest arrivel
- Unloading guest luggage
- loading guest luggage into vehicle
- Assists guests with luggage to the Front Desk
- Escort guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk
- Inspect guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Deliver faxes,messages, packages aand flowers to guest’s rooms and other offices.
- Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from the guest before departure.
- Inform Front Desk Cashier to charge items given on loan, in case there is any charges applicable.
- Ensure the effecient delivery and collection of group luggage
- Greeting arriving guests and retrieving their luggage.
- Escorting guests to their rooms, explaining the room facilities
- Deliver luggage, messages, faxes, packages to guests and to undertake various other requests in order to ensure their comfort
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, ensuring that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Assist with keeping lobby area clean and orderly
- Ensure that luggage has been stored safely according to prescribed procedures
- Be fully aware of what functions are going on in the hotel
- Greet guests, escort them to their Rooms and book Tours.
- Arranging tours for guest.
- Checking Flights for the guest.
- Booking restaurants for the guest.
- Points out nearest fire escape while rooming a guest.
- All tips should be put in the designated tips box.
- Briefs guest on usage of light switches, TV, Radio, Mini Bar and Telephone facilities in the room.
- Arrange Airport pick-up and drop-off to the airport.
bellman/ lobby ambassador
- Creates positive, memorable, and effective guest interactions within the hotel lobby and front desk
- Proactively greets guests within the lobby environment, identifying needs and fulfilling appropriately
- Monitors traffic flow and guest queues within the lobby; directing guests as appropriate to minimize wait times
- Assessed income guest with luggage and other amenities needed
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas, vehicles.
- Greet incoming guest and escort them to their rooms.
- Supply guest or travels with directions anywhere in the hotel or in Lake Charles.
- Prepare duty roster
- Deliver excellent levels of guest service every time
- Greet guest arrivals in the driveway
- Valet park cars
- Assist with guest luggage
- Deliver packages, newspapers & guest amenities
- Provide directions within the casino complex and the city
- Reports directly to the Bell Captain or delegate.
- Interacts with hotel guests as appropriate.
- Interacts and cooperates with all employees of the uniformed services.
- Interacts and cooperates with other Front Office sections and other hotel departments as appropriate respecting the hierarchy.
- Greets all guests at the main entrance politely and courteously and guides them towards the reception desk.
- Assists guests with their luggage for both check-ins and checkouts.
- Carries guests’ luggage to the room upon check-in and brings it down upon checkout.
- In Charge of operation for Concierge Team
- Maintaining standard and also service
- Responsible for operation and service
- Welcoming guest and assist luggage
- Handle group luggage
- Arrange pickup transfer in/out
- Handle lost and found luggage
- Listen to guests’ requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
- Greet and escort guests to rooms. Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. Identify and explain room features to guests
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations