287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Charismatic and professional Financial Representative with more than 3 Yrs of experienced in banking and insurance. Highly adept at cross-selling through promotion and in-depth knowledge of industry products and services. Excellent team player with strong multi-tasking problem-solving and organizational skills.
Banking Relationship Manager, Simonis, Hyatt and Gulgowski. Syreetatown, Washington
Mar. 2019 – Present
· Building positive relationships with customers
· Assisting with generating new business
· Identifying opportunities for greater profits
· Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
· Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
· Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
· Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
· Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
· Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts Approach potential customers to establish relationships
· Developing and maintaining banking relationship with selected group of high net worth clients by providing them exceptional individualized customer service.
· Providing financial advice and offer customized key product solution that adheres to financial institution guidelines as well as industry regulations.
· Build and maintain loyalty to the current clients of the bank and updating them about the current market scenario so that they can invest accordingly.
Planning and conducting various sales initiative and events for prospective and existing clients
Banking Collection Officer, Jacobs, Kuphal and Ferry. Linhbury, Indiana
Aug. 2014 – Apr. 2015
· Recovering money from people who are defaulters for credit card pavement working with Credit Controllers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
· Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
· Reducing the outstanding debt owed to a company.
· Responding to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
· Working with debtors to work out payments.
· Following up clients on previous payment arrangements.
· Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
· Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization month-on-month basis
· Daily banking and processing received cheques and cash.
· Reviewing the arrears of clients.
· Negotiating settlements with clients.
· Taking ownership of debt collection case
· Maintaining appropriate and comprehensive records of all customer discussions.
· Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
· Managing customer centric operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and services quality norms.
· Attending to customer complaints and undertaking steps for effectively resolving them.
· Effectively managing and handling query’s of corporate clients.
· Visiting mapped set of client on daily basis in order to know the family and other banking requirement of the client, also ensuring banking for entire family.
Cronin University, Port Holley, Maine
B.Tech, EEE, Sep. 2013
Larson College, West Rodrickhaven, Alabama
Diploma, ECE, Oct. 2010
I am a quick-learner, enthusiastic, accurate, team-player with excellent communication skills.
• Well versed in Finacle 10x (I Core) and other internal bank softwares
Advanced knowledge MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)