287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Detail-oriented, and attentive professional seeking a position in unloading and unpacking deliveries, recording inventory and maintaining a fully-stocked store to maximize selling potential. Consistently ensures an efficient and effective flow of merchandise and delivery on all aspects of stockroom standard operating procedures. Dedicated to providing support to fellow employees to complete tasks according to preset schedules and processes.
Attendant, Cormier LLC. Lake Elane, Kentucky
Jun. 2017 – Present
- Provide care for Autism/Downs Syndrome, and handicapped child.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Care for children in institutional setting, such as group homes, nursery schools, private businesses, or schools for the handicapped.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
Child Care provider, Langworth-Zemlak. North Antonetta, South Dakota
Apr. 2014 – Nov. 2015
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Help children with homework and school work.
Boehm Academy, West Randall, South Carolina
High School Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Oct. 2014
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Worked in Herbalife India for a year. I am a highly motivated and dedicated student with a multicultural background looking to gain valuable Professional experience. A bit of practical knowledge of mentoring and teaching. Sound knowledge in customer service. Have managed lots of events in UTA. I am creative, attentive worker as well as try to manage my time well.
Attendant, Hamill-Smith. Hammesstad, Oklahoma
Apr. 2018 – Present
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Take out garbage.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
Senior Consultant, Ullrich-Schumm. Port Rufus, Nevada
Mar. 2017 – May. 2017
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
Murray University, Jerdeview, Texas
High School Diploma, Commerce, Jun. 2016
I have a bright personality, I am very organized and when learning a new position I take criticism very well. I am good at following directions and provide information to any question quickly but always make sure my facts are right before giving a direct answer. I work well with groups, and I am not afraid to speak up when it is appropriate. I have experience working with all types of people due to my current jobs. I am also one to ask questions when needed. I am the type of person to get the job done right the first time.
Attendant, Dietrich-Legros. Lake Delphiafurt, Minnesota
Jun. 2017 – Jul. 2017
I was an attendant to a child with special needs. I cared for him from 7 a.m. to 4 or 5 p.m. My services included monitoring him while he got ready in the morning, fixed him breakfast, observed him while he did his chores. We went on walks and did puzzles. I was also there while he did speech and physical therapy. It was a pure joy to be able to do this job.
Shift Leader, Predovic, Wintheiser and O'Reilly. East Nieshafurt, Hawaii
Aug. 2016 – Feb. 2017
During my time at Smoothie King, I was promoted to Shift Leader. When the manager was not there, I was in charge of my fellow employees and making sure that the checklist was completled before shifts were changed. I was also in charge of counting inventory and counting the money at the end of each turn. Working at Smoothie King, we greeted guests within five seconds of being in the store. We would do our best to suggest smoothies that were to there liking and make any changes they wished. If their smoothie did not meet their needs, we would remake the smoothie no questions asked.
Larkin Institute, Gradystad, Missouri
High School Diploma, Occupational Therapy, Aug. 2017
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Cleaning and Maintaining theaters
- Money handling and cashiering
- Threading film projectors
- Work on academics with child.
- Purchase new or used items online or physical sources for computer maintenance.
- Inspect computers on regular basis in order to ensure proper functioning.
- Providing comfortable experience to the customers
- Teach autistic child life skills such as, dressing, toileting, interaction with others, to eat with utensils, sleeping on own, etc.
- Ensured customer satisfaction in a high volume store.
- Performed shift duties in a timely manner ensuring the store was clean and well stocked
- Assisted Management in the training of new Team Members.
- Pay company bills to vendors using cash or checks
- Operated a deli/kitchen Maintained cleanliness and organization of deli counter in accordance with food handling standards and store requirements.
- Routinely cleaned and maintained kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Take customers’ orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers.
- Prepare popcorn items using standard formulas or following directions.
- Scrub counters and other equipment.
- Replenish condiments at serving stations.
- Deliver food to customer when it is ready.
- Executed inventory and stocking of goods and merchandise inside the store
- Processed all payments on purchases, gas and other products, whether cash or credit
- Served and worked withgas and petroleum product purchases of the customers.
- Collect money for food or beverage items sold.
- Take store inventory
- Stock shelves and coolers with products
- Clean and tidy store
- Prep hot drinks and food
- Check in supply deliveries
- Exchange propane tanks
- Insuring safety of customers and co-workers.
- Problem solving if and when and equipment malfunctions.
- Assisting customers in a polite, professional manner.
- Maximizing efficiency wherever possible.
- Properly disposing of chemicals, and other waste.
- Keeping work site clean and organized.
- Provided accurate validation of vehicle checks, damage, break-ins and other issues prior to residents arrival, or departure
- Parked and retrieved vehicles for residents in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, cleaning crew and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and guests concerns are addressed.
- Worked under the direct supervision of the restaurant owner.
- Helping management with ordering of inventory for materials and supplies along with distributing them to the appropriate areas of the restaurant.
- Providing exceptional dining experience to patrons.
- Taking orders, serving food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Replenishing supplies, resetting tables, solving customer complaints if they arise. Preparing and fulfilling services for large parties.
- Drafting Letters.
- Maintain Computer Labs.
- Establish, maintain and grow bonds between myself and customers
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following any demonstrations
- Assist Client Daily
- Light Cooking
- Transfer to Doctor
- Grocery Shopping
- Track/Inform Vital Health stats
- Secure premises and assist customers with facility regulations
- Patrol and attend facilities of UH Manoa
- Transmit ticket sales for parking.
- Direct traffic and assist security during special events
- Issue and administer parking citations
- Computer attendants monitor computer shop in academic or public settings and help authorized users with any problems that may arise.
- Attendants may also work with computer networks to make sure users can access and use them.
- As an attendant, it also acts as computer support specialist that may also be in charge of installing new software and hardware, troubleshooting network and computer problems that arise.
- In some cases there may be a need to set up equipment, ensuring that everything is installed properly or connected.
- As a computer attendant in an academic setting, your primary responsibility will be monitoring the computer lab to ensure that only authorized individuals (students, faculty, staff) are using the computer resources.
- You’ll also be responsible for answering all user questions concerning system software and hardware, Internet connectivity and computer policies.
- Printing, scanning and xeroxing are also the duty of this.
- To monitor computer labs in academic or public settings and help authorized users with any problems that may arise.
- As computer support specialist, we may also be in charge of installing new software and hardware.
- We troubleshoot network and computer problems that arise. In some cases we may need
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.set up equipment, ensuring that everything is installed properly or connected.
- Run the business, generally without supervision.
- Managed customer services (handled questions, assisted when necessary).
- Handled machine issues, including some repairs, as necessary.
- Handled drop-off and pick-up of drop-off service customers.
- Washed, dried, folded and bagged laundry for drop-off service.
- Procured supplies and products for laundry service and snack/soda machine.
- On night shifts, performed all janitorial duties, cleared cash register, secured all cash, locked up the facility.
- Attended to visitors and served them promptly
- Assisted office officials with their daily duties
- Help guests navigate the park and safely use equipment
- Lead children through an agriculture tour
- Taken pictures for two days straight for a family trip.
- Detailed the inside of vehicles: vacuumed, scrubbed, shampooed rugs etc.
- Monitored operation of cleaning machines and stopped machines to notify supervisors when malfunctions occurred.
- Work effectively with customers-able to identify needs, tactfully answer questions, sell products and services, and solve problems.
- Serving drinks to customers
- Listening and engaging customers in conversations when approached with them.
- Greet and welcoming customers entering the spot
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as washing of drinking glass immediately after used.
- Alert my boss when running out of stock or items.