I am a talented hardworking engineer who has knowledge and experience in aviation and aircraft. Working in the aircraft industry the past five years has helped me develop various aeronautical engineering skills brought about by day to day experience in practical and hands-on exposure to parts, systems and hands-on work. I am very skilled, I possess quick problem-solving skills even under pressure; I am reliable. I am motivational to ny peera and strive to show my leadership techniques daily. For this reason I believe I’d be a true asset to the Bombardier Company.
Parts Picker, McDermott-Blick. Port Yvonne, Illinois
Mar. 2017 – Sep. 2017
- Unload inbound and outbound containers and sort according to size of freight and destination.
- Read, decode, and decipher freight coding in order to expedite freight movement and tracing process.
- Label, weigh, and dimensionalize freight.
- Label shipments and product.
- Assemble product.
Assembly technician, Schultz and Sons. Port Kyoko, Montana
Dec. 2016 – Jun. 2017
- Applied knowledge of engineering and physical science principles, materials, and tools in a collaborative environment to develop, integrate, document and evaluate flight vehicle structure designs for performance, functional adequacy, cost effectiveness, manufacturability, and compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Applied knowledge of structural analysis (e.g., materials technology, finite element modeling, static analysis, fatigue analysis, damage tolerance analysis, thermal analysis, vibration, structural testing, etc.) to determine structural adequacy for customer requirements and regulatory compliance; and to collaborate on structural design, manufacturing, and post-delivery of 757 max
The Louisiana College, South Evetown, Minnesota
Aeronautical/aerospace engineering technology/technician certificate, Aeronautical/aerospace engineering technology, Jan. 2016
Advanced thinking and problem solving ability
Knowledgeable in Catia
Knowledgeable in rivet layouts, instalations and removals.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
I’m a fast learner and always willing to learn new skills. I work well on a team or on my own. Once I learn my job and tasks, I’m always willing to submit my ideas on improving packaging or production to improve efficiency. By doing this I have been able to save my company money and improve efficiency. I communicate well with my supervisor or manager. I’m at work on time or early and willing to stay to get things done. I’m a team player and not afraid to ask questions. I’m a hard worker and take pride in what I do.
Assembly Technician, Towne and Sons. Renateshire, Maryland
Sep. 2019 – Present
I make and assemble electrical units for the Reveleris line. I have experience with electrical and manufacturing components. I also assemble the accessory kits for the Reverleris line.This consists of Dry Air Supplies, Sampling pumps, Nebulizers, and solid loaders. I have been trained to use SAP systems and have a good amount of computer skills. I run my own reports daily to convert my production and manage my time efficiently. I have some training for chromatography and Flash production. I’m responsibly for QC of my own units that I make as well as following SOP. I also write BOM/Manufacturing instructions myself. I enjoy technical assembly and am also a fast learner. I currently work on my own but work well in a team. I have basic tool skills.
Assembly Technician, Ward Group. South Zoraidaport, Ohio
Oct. 2015 – Nov. 2015
I started in the packaging department of small parts and small assembly orders. After a few years I was trained to package and assembly ModCol Columns. The ModCol consisted of packaging large colums along with many other parts into wooden crates with custom cut inserts and spacers. I was then trained further somewhat to GC column manufacturing. In 2012 I was then given and trained to powdered chemical packaging. After that I was promoted to technician and brought to main assembly. I there cut tubings, assembled accessories kits for the Revereris line, solid loader. Dry Air Supplies ect. I also was trained how to make purifiers as well as QC my work of finished product. I also assisted in the drug lab doing packaging of chemicals in vials as well as other smaller not restricted orders. I was trained in SAP to post my orders and reported any issues to my supervisor. In 2010 I was awarded the Premier Award from W.R. Grace headquarters for saving the company money from my new packaging suggestions as well as improving production efficiency . I was also a member of the EHS lead with safety team.
Stocker, Corwin, Block and Schaden. West Carlenamouth, Illinois
Jul. 2009 – Oct. 2012
I was responsible to stock the cooler as well as do small amounts or ordering and planning. I was also the one who changed the broken or damaged lights in or out of the building. I was CPT ( Certified Propane Technician ) to fill all propane tanks as well as RV. I was later given the task and trained to shut down the gas pumps and maintain and replace filters and damaged hoses or lights. I was responsible for this on a monthly basis. Around the building I did basic maintenance and emptied the garbage cans. I was trained to run the cash register to assist when backed up. I also would deal with vendors and assist when needed. In 2005 I was awarded Employee of the year by company headquarters. I would report to my manager and the assistant manager.
Eastern O'Conner, North Omerview, Wisconsin
High School Diploma, General, Dec. 2003
Recent graduate equipped with a Diploma of Science in Civil Engineering with CGPA 2.57 and eager to join a reputable organization to begin a fulfilling, lifelong career. Extensive knowledge of transportation planning and design, structural analysis, geotechnical engineering, concrete inspection, and drawing interpretation Additional knowledge of urban and regional planning.
Assembly Technician, Mayert-Murray. Doyleborough, South Dakota
Mar. 2020 – Present
- Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, sub assemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
Sales Assosciate, Fahey, Anderson and Rogahn. Lake Sherlyfurt, New Jersey
Oct. 2019 – Dec. 2019
Industrial Training, Hudson Inc. Walkershire, Florida
Jul. 2019 – Aug. 2019
- Inspect bridges, dams, highways, buildings, wiring, plumbing, electrical circuits, sewers, heating systems, or foundations during and after construction for structural quality, general safety, or conformance to specifications and codes.
- Approve and sign plans that meet required specifications.
- Review and interpret plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes.
- Experience in Autocad software
Welder Helper, Kuphal, Becker and Hane. North Julianaborough, Idaho
Feb. 2017 – May. 2017
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
Smith Academy, Heaneyfort, Alaska
High School Diploma, Civil Engineering, Jan. 2020
West Pennsylvania Academy, Konopelskiburgh, Washington
High School Diploma, SPM, 2013
West Reilly University, New Magaliside, Nevada
High School Diploma, PMR, 2011
- Worked on backhoe assembly line assisting with the assembly of Caterpillar backhoes.
- Maintained an organized work area for maximum efficiency.
- Kept time logs for backhoe line.
- Develop assembly and test procedures to promote production of quality products.
- Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results
- Order and stock materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages.
- Worker as Full time Transformer quality testing and control Project experience and Assembly technician.
- To study, read, and understand the schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals, process documents, and gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, etc
- To set up, arrange, and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor
- To assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
- To perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, drawings and parts.
- Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates.
- Bonding of parts to sub assemblies as per instruction documents. Machining of R&D parts as required.
- Repairing of R&D drones.
- Supporting R&D team for assembly
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of power system or inverter and rectifier products
- Inspect and test harnesses to ensure quality meets specifications and tolerances.
- Mechanical assembly
- Packaging and staging
- Soldered small parts including circuit boards and wires
- Constructed magnetic locators using smaller sub-assemblies created earlier in the process
- Memorized build processes for magnetic and all-material locators
- Managed time to meet quotas for certain parts and locators
- Used down time to accomplish menial tasks that would need to be sent out, saving the company money.
- Designed and built a press to separate battery wires, making the process much simpler and increasing speed by almost 75%
- Tested parts that were created by all assembly workers
- Conducted quality assurance on parts to ensure operational functionality.
- Performed assembly requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Followed policy, regulations and safety procedures.
- Work well under time restraints.
- Electronic testing of assembled PCBs (finished products) using ATE techniques to
- Confirm the product meet the requirements of specification.
- Troubleshooting of assembled PCBs (Products) when not meet the requirements of specification.
- Inspection and forming of all components for proper technical specification
- Components assembling on PCBs in barriers (MTL 700, 7700, Surge devices etc…)
- Visual inspection for proper placing
- Wave soldering through SEHO m/c.
- Assemble prefabricated parts to build metal truck trailers, following blueprints, performing any combination of following tasks: Lay out, fits, drills, screws, bolts, and rivets together metal sheeting, upright frames, bottom and top bars, and angle clips, using pneumatic hand tools and machines, and templates.
- Assemble and fasten together pre-assembled trailer side sections to trailer frame.
- Mark and cut openings in sheeting, install support framing around openings, and installs pre-assembled doors, handles, hinges, and catches.
- Fit, drill, bolt, and rivet metal frame posts, headers, and buck plates together to make rear trailer body section.
- Assemble conveyor belts for applicable trailers.
- To set up, arrange, and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor.
- To assemble parts or components to build a whole new product.
- To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained.
- To maintain and update the results related to various tests and inspection procedures conducted regarding the product specification.
- To maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment and ensure the compliance with the company’s rules and policies.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as Oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Reading blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscope.
- Verify parts dimensions or clearance to ensure conformance two specifications, using Precision measuring instruments.
- Operate metalworking machine to fabricate housing, figs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Repair, Rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerance.
- Assemble all products according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Complete work tasks as indicated by the work list
- Complete required information for invoice purposes.
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
- Logger assembly
- Running coding program
- Other hardware tasks
- Basic skills in computer operation
- Measure quality of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as air pressure, lubricating solvents, and computers.
- Assembled the wiring of braking mechanisms used by subway transportation systems
- Operated industrial machinery and soldered various product types, including electronic synthesizers
- Interpreted and strictly adhered to blueprints to ensure product specifications were met