287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
The best way to advance your career in commercial brokerage is to write fees for the company you are working with. This is achieved through leveraging my knowledge of the property industry and my strong sales/work ethic. Coupling this with the teams, people and resources provided by a large brokerage firm, will ensure that maximum benefit is achieved for the company and myself.
My long term career goal is to run a department within a multi-national brokerage in APAC, before moving in to upper management.
- Canvassing potential tenants through cold calls and subsequent meetings
- Liaised with partner offices in different markets to leverage the brand to ensure we are best placed to win competitive bids
- Worked in a team environment with significant focus on intelligence sharing
- Secured circa $1,000,000 HKD appointment from multi national Bank of Baroda within one month of beginning in a new market
- Built a potential fee forecast of $2,500,000 HKD within two months of beginning in a new market.
- Listing commercial property assets for sale through competitive bidding processes against other agencies for both private and government clients
- Sold approximately $50mil AUD worth of commercial property across 20+ transactions. Approx fee revenue of $600,000 AUD
- Worked with a partner and support staff to ensure that tasks were being completed and on time and with immaculate quality
- Sold 2078 Logan Road, Upper Mount Gravatt for $8,650,000 which was the largest commercial office owner occupier sale in Brisbane at the time
- Liaised with journalists to create PR campaigns for the company and my team more specifically, across print and digital media
particular focus on retail. My area of responsibility was the Inner South Brisbane market.
- Listing and advertising property for lease for long standing established company clients
- Negotiating terms and conditions for lease deals across asset classes.
- Built a reputation for successful auction campaigns in the smaller asset values. Used this success to further property management client base
- Worked with both private, non for profit and retail tenants
- Worked on behalf of several landlords from the company’s property
management portfolio as well as leveraging this portfolio to secure new clients
- Responsible for locating, proper rehousing, and additional cataloging of all archival materials held in the PRHS collection
- Trains volunteers in proper methodology and usage of PastPerfect
- Prepared or maintained employment record related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using the
- Interpreted and explained human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.human resources management system so
- Maintained and updated human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.ftware.
- Trained and coordinated the work of volunteers and student workers.
archivist/ associate producer
- Send feed to stations that request it via phone or through a data base
- Edit videos and upload them
- Write stories
- Submit text from video that has aired live
archivist/special collections librarian, associate archivist
- Processed archival material including arrangement, description, and preservation.
- Created finding aids using Oxygen XML editor, Archivists’ Toolkit, and HTML.
- Digitized archival material including image editing and curation using the web, DSpace repository, and Omeka exhibits platform.
- Applied metadata standards to digital images including Encoded Archival Description, Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard, Text Encoding Initiative, and Dublin Core.
- Provided reference service to Rice students, faculty, staff, and the general public including on-demand digitization for remote access to material, research assistance, intellectual property rights questions, and publishing inquiries.
- Maintained the department’s web pages, online exhibits, and social media presence.
- Coordinated planning and preservation for rare books.
- Prepare archival records for non-print material, such as DAT tape, BETACAM tape content descriptions, to allow easy access to required footage for reporters.
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
- Interview and preserve testimonies of South Asian refugees displaced by the 1947 Partition.
- Record and collect oral histories.
- Responsible for daily operations of the newly opened Drew Archival Library, including supervision of volunteers
- Created strategic plan to establish policies, procedures and long term goals for the Archives
- Process, catalog and create finding aids for manuscript and photograph collections
- Responsible for appraising and accessioning new collections and materials
- Research and answer reference questions
- Develop, plan and facilitate on-going Letter Reading Evenings to promote interest in the archival collections
- Conceptualize and implement rotating exhibits of historic photographs and archival materials