287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Respectful from the start. Responsible when a task is handed to me. I am Versatile, Trustworthy and Hardworking. I’m all about experiencing new opportunities and taking on new challenges. People consider me as a reliable person when it comes down to any situation. I’m a positive person that always think of others first.
Administrative Associate, Morissette Inc. Adanfurt, Virginia
Sep. 2019 – Present
As an Administrative Assistant i have the responsibilities to check criminal backgrounds, review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests. Generate renewal notices, create Move In and Renewal TICs, and take on tasks when others need assistance as well as process Application screenings. I have a extensive amount of experience using the websites Realpage/Onesite and Zendesk.
Sales Associate, Bailey LLC. Jaunitaton, Vermont
Sep. 2015 – Oct. 2015
As a Sales Associate I promoted sales, and made sure the store was organized and presentable for customers. Dress mannequins for displays. Change or rotate window and interior display areas, as well as signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion. Instruct sales staff in color coordination of clothing racks or counter displays. Consult with advertising or sales staff to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
The Schmeler College, Hansenchester, Vermont
High School Diploma, Feb. 2015
Great Work Ethic
- make different purchases and order supplies for the office
- keep order in the office
- Reordered and received goods.
- Acquire signatures on applications and other time sensitive paperwork.
- Use of Chart of Accounts with grants and other permitted government funding.
- Create budget spreadsheets, prepare Outlook calendar scheduling, attend training’s, scheduling meeting rooms.
- Maintain database management and create phone rosters.
- Responsible for site Facilities operations, related complaints and requests on a day to day basis.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Overseeing the Housekeeping, Security and maintenance
- organize different events
- Worked with Project Managers to coordinate and complete special projects for requirement.
- Distributed company-wide announcements, booked conference rooms and coordinated catering for annual staff development forum.
- Accomplished special objectives and projects according to requests from board members.
- Created appropriate documentation for members of board and senior leadership before meetings.
- Streamlined operations and prioritized tasks, allowing senior staff to increase revenue by 100%.
- Promoted team productivity by keeping supplies organized and well-stocked.
- Orchestrated successful conferences, including associated travel for all speakers and attendees, facilities and support services.
- Complete credentialing applications documents for state and government filing such as licenses, certifications, vaccinations, and other additional documents or screenings.
- Send emails to faculty regarding application, certificates and license updates.
- Create forms for filing and distribution of faculty paperwork for Credentialing and office usages.
- Log in reported Time and Labor for weekly and monthly payroll.
- Update and maintain electronic filing for faculty, creating faculty contracts.
- Completing governmental time studies and annual reports needed for the department.
- Prepare travel arrangements through Concur, reimbursements, invoices, procurement’s, scheduling through Q-genda.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.Executive Assistant with 8+ years of experience providing administrative support to C-Suite executives
- Organization: Adept at scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, and following up on action items
- Problem-solving: Possess strong quantitative problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Achievement: Increased overall efficiency by 30% by overhauling the company’s filing system
- Prepared and Issued Invoices
- Scheduled employees to work.
- Prepared and Distributed payments for goods and services
- Processed credit card payments
- Corresponded with external entities on behalf of the company
- Handled disputes between employees and customers
- Conducted Employee Evaluations
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Assisted, screened, and interviewed clients for the CSWD Solo Parent Program
- Functioned as editor for official operational and government-related letters and documents pertaining to the Family Welfare Division
- Facilitated training and information seminars for clients
- Pioneered the Family Welfare Division’s digital Solo Parent Masterlist using Microsoft Excel
- Attended official meetings in place of division secretary