287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Monitor inventory levels and requisition or purchase supplies as needed.
- Coordinate or perform activities associated with shipping, receiving, distribution, or transportation.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages.
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers’ concerns are addressed.
- Prepare staff work schedules.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Count money and make bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Have skilled knowledge on Active directory deployment and managing user accounts with powershell migration and ise control.
Have worked on Office 365 admin portal to add and deployee users.
Have applied letigation hold and email forwarding to the users.
Working for protiviti as IT Operations. Managing Admin center for complete AMS team deploying user to a hybrid environment and helping collaboration team as lead support to automation of this environment.
Deploying users and Managing them to the internal portal.
Working on Azure, Powershell, Admin center and advance excel.
Have knowledge on Power BI, DNS, DHCP, custom attributes objects, groups, OU and domain.
Know how to manage letigation hold, mange portal, assigning license and removing users.
Using command prompt and registry based troubleshooting to deploy and fix issues on computer over domain or for consumers.
Setting up printers and user account provisioning.
Have been promted to Tier 3 as OneDrive engineer to fix cloud based issues on OneDrive and fixing issues related to OneDrive sync.
Worked as System engineer under Intunes department to deploy active directory console and setting up server as per client demand.
- Purchase based on budgets and evaluation of supplier
- Maintain inventory and order materials overseas and services
- Prepare conference or event materials such as brochures and presentations
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
- Establish work procedures and keep track of the daily work routine
- Plan and organize Health & Safety training for Employees
- Aged Receivables Weekly Basis
- scrutinize , authenticate and validate client documents
- report suspicious transactions.
- Prepare agendas and keep
- Schedule and confirm appointments for supplier and clients
- Preparing Invoices.
- Purchase request rising.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts any bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
- Liaise with partners and managers and resolve cases of outstanding FICA
- General Administration
- ACCRIVIA (Construction Data Base Program)
- Creditor Reconciliation
- Debtor Reconciliation
- Liase with DEBTOR INSURANCE
- Debt Collection Services
- Accounts Payable
accounts administrator, procurement officer & quality/work health and safety coordinator
- Plan, determine and oversee product pricing to increase company’s profit
- developed with management budgets and profit margins
- analyzed the monthly reconciliation report of accuracy and completeness
- Assist management to maintain schedules and events
- Make travel arrangements for
- Coordinate and arrange conferences or meetings
- attend meetings to record minutes
accounts administrator (project based)
- To create a culture of compliance within the company ,
- To ensure that the institution’s policies procedures and processes are designed to limit and control risks of money laundering and terrorist financing and are fully consistent with the law
- To ensure that staff adhere to all policies and procedures
- Update and Implement policies and procedures.
- Design documents in accordance with the updated FIC Act
- Co-ordinate, Facilitate and implement internal staff training
- Monitor and do continuous follow ups on client documents on an excel spreadsheet
- Data entry and reconciliation
- Financial and month end reporting
- Manage all payroll activities including superannuation, PAYG, payroll tax and workers compensation
- General accounts and administration duties
- BAS preparation
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities,
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.other payments.
- Liasing with company secretary & auditor on a timely basis to ensure compliance.
- Reporting company budget & performance on a monthly basis. General Administrative & HR associated work.
- Monitoring of accounts receivables and payables
- Invoicing and reconciliation of financial statements
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Key contact for suppliers to ensure timely delivery and clients to ensure timely payments
- Hadling daily client receipts & payments.
- Resolving statement queries & post items onto ledgers daily & in a timely manner.
- Reconcile supplier invoices with their statements.
- Monthly invoicing & chasing of outstanding payments.
- Preparation & submission of Individual Tax Returns, Company Tax Returns & SST Returns.
- Recording, reconciling & paying staff expense claims.
- Assisting with emails of various reports to those involved as per firms’ SOP.